DE / EN
A +A +A
Kurhotel Markushof in den 70er Jahren
historische Ansicht von Bellingen
 

Back in 1955, while searching for oil,

geologists came across hot thermal water in the wine-growing and fishing village of Bellingen. This marked the birth of the later health spa Bad Bellingen. MARKUSHOF was built in 1964 as part of the pioneering years of Ernst Möllken's young health spa and named after one of the thermal springs: Markusquelle. In 1972, Hermann and Ina Speck bought Kurhotel Markushof. Successful years of growth for Bad Bellingen followed; Hotel Markushof was able to establish itself as a renowned spa hotel and restaurant in the region, and many guests return for their holidays time and again. In 1992, the family was able to purchase the hotel opposite, Hotel QUELLENHOF. Since then, both hotels have been run by the Speck family and form one hotel.

Son Marc and his wife Beatrice took over the management in January 2004 - this means the Speck family is continuing its gastronomic tradition in the third generation: Grandmother Louise already had an inn on Lake Constance.

Kurhotel Markushof · Familie Speck · Badstraße 6 · 79415 Bad Bellingen · Tel +49 7635-31080 · Fax +49 7635-3108-88 · info@kurhotel-markushof.de